Thursday, March 3, 2016

Flu shot

So all of last week I was down with the flu, sneezing, runny nose, fever and cough.
Because of the fact that my body went through so much with chemotherapy and radiation I didn't want to add another set of chemicals to fight the flu.
So I started experimenting.
I remember my mom using Ginger for almost everything. And from research I've found that turmeric has healing properties and lemon or orange is my vitamin c. So I thought of combining the three and see what happens. 
here is how to;

Ingredients;
1 tsp freshly grated turmeric
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1 wedge or lemon or juice of half.
1 cup of Boiling water.

Steps;
1. add all ingredients to cup.
2. pore boiling water into cup and stir until all ingredients are combined.

Instructions;
1. take precautions when using fresh turmeric, it tends to stain.

Dosage;
Take this mixture 3 times daily until flu has disappeared.

Note;
I only took this 3 times a day for one day and the next morning i had no flu  

No comments:

Post a Comment