Thursday, September 15, 2016

Juicing daily

Someone asked me just yesterday "why don't you just eat the fruits and vegetables instead of juicing them?"
Well see my body /stomach is not the same as that of a normal person, and that is due to the damage done by aggressive chemotherapy, which I had for Breast Cancer. So u see it takes longer for my body to break down the food I eat, and in order for me to get the nutrients I need as soon as possible, I aid my body by doing the work for it, just so it doesn't have to work overtime to provide me with the basic nutrients I need on a daily basis.
This juice is my absolute go to. Beetroot is sweet and has so many amazing healing properties it flushes your liver and kidneys,and carrots are packed with vitamins.

What you need.
1 beetroot
2 sprouted carrots
1 green apple

How to.
In a juicer, juice all ingredients skin and all, this insures you get everything from your fruit or veggies.

Serve with ice (optional)

Drink right way, do not store.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment